Malachai Multiway Jacket
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Malachai Jacket is a 3-piece item it comes with a cropped safari/military bomber with two detachable bottoms one that is cafe-coloured and one in khaki green that is interchangeable with a double-sided belt. The Malachai Jacket is made with 100% deadstock cotton that is 7 years old.
This piece can be worn in 3 different ways:
- Monochrome safari/military jacket
- Colour-blocked safari/military jacket
- Cropped safari/military bomber
Malachai is Greek for Mallows and represents the months of November - December, otherwise known for the zodiac sign, Sagittarius.
- Description: Cropped cafe-coloured bomber with two safari pockets + cafe-coloured jacket bottom with two safari pockets + khaki-coloured jacket bottom with two safari pockets + reversible belt
- Fit: Oversized
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Perle Thread, Coconut Shell Buttons
- Garment Care: Dry clean only, low heat ironing
- Model height: 172cm, wearing size S/M