Entybia Multiway Jacket
The Entybia Jacket is a 3-piece item it comes with a cropped safari/military bomber with two detachable bottoms one that is cafe-coloured and one in khaki green that is interchangeable with a double-sided belt. The Entybia jacket is made with 100% deadstock cotton that is 7 years old.
This piece can be worn in 3 different ways:
- Monochrome safari/military jacket
- Colour-blocked safari/military jacket
- Cropped safari/military bomber
Entybia is Greek for Endives and represents the months of December - January, otherwise known for the zodiac sign, Capricorn.
- Description: Cropped khaki bomber with two safari pockets + cafe-coloured jacket bottom with two safari pockets + khaki jacket bottom with two safari pockets + reversible belt
- Fit: Oversized
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Perle Thread, Coconut Shell Buttons
- Garment Care: Dry clean only, low heat ironing
- Model height: 172cm, wearing size S/M